Vascular Birthmarks Foundation
The Vascular Birthmarks Foundation(VBF) would like to thank you for your ongoing support. We continue to work tirelessly to provide fair and equal access to an accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment plan for those who have vascular birthmarks, anomalies, and/or related syndromes(VBARS).
We are very excited to announce that May is VBF’s International Month of Awareness for all VBARS. May will be a month of awareness and fundraising and we invite you to partner with us by:
- Hosting your own fundraiser & registering by emailing: email@example.com
- Signing up for Amazon Smile with the Vascular Birthmarks Foundation as your charity to give while you shop
- Launching a Fundraiser at Facebook
- Sending us your video submissions to share how you or your loved one is “More Than A Birthmark”. See our submission guidelines here.
- By “Putting On Your Birthmark” with us on May 15th, which is the Vascular Birthmarks Foundation’s International Day of Awareness—officially recognized by the US Congress in 2004. Share a photo of yourself or a loved one with a red heart and use the hashtag #putonyourbirthmark. Make sure to tag us at social media when you post, or send your image to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share.